Sunday, May 3, 2015

Communicating With Spirit-Carl Llewellyn Weschcke and Joe H. Hale PhD

 

"Finally, two diverse historically-minded authors have addressed the phenomenon of paranormal experiences with compassion, comprehension, and precise candor. Whether you are a novice, or a professional, a new age student preparing for the transition of a loved one, or just wanting to understand the nature of spiritual human consciousness and its place in the universe, you will be inspired and uplifted by this book as you learn and evolve with a fresh temporal view. This groundbreaking anecdotal and scientific research leaves no doubt as to the compelling relationships between human civilization's greatest mysteries in Communicating with Spirit and our intrinsic need to understand the unseen."--LaMont Hamilton, Internationally recognized Clairvoyant/Psychic & blogger (WorldPsychic.org) and coordinator of The Paranormal Study Center, Huntsville, Alabama.

I found this to be a very uplifting book. I have found throughout my life that I have communicated with lost loved ones and this helped me to feel like I haven't lost my mind. Thank you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment